Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

ALL JOE’S: Black Bean and Cheese Enchiladas


You may have guessed by reading my other posts, but I am a huge Trader Joe’s fan. Huge. I drive to other towns to get Trader Joe’s because there are no stores within the city limits. (CRAZY, I know!) Admittedly, there are a few things you just can’t buy at Trader Joe’s. Eggo Waffles, for example, are something I’ll go out of my way to buy at a second grocery store. But for the most part, I find nearly everything I need at TJs. I don’t know why, but I get a weird satisfaction when I make a meal completely from TJs items.



This is an easy Black Bean Enchilada recipe using all TJ’s products.





Ingredients:
1 package frozen grilled corn
1 can of black beans
1 jar of enchilada sauce 
1 package of sharp cheddar cheese
1 package of corn and wheat tortillas

Directions:

Place the corn and black beans into a bowl and mix. Shred cheddar cheese into a second bowl. Pour half of the enchilada sauce into a shallow dish and dip 4 tortillas into the sauce so that both sides are fully covered. Fill the middle of one tortilla with beans and corn and some cheese. Roll and place into a small oven proof dish, seam side down. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas until the dish is full. Top with the remainder of the sauce, and then the rest of the cheddar cheese. Bake at 375 until it's nice and melty. Use your judgement.







No comments:

Post a Comment