Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

New Favorite Blog: PostSecret



Maybe I am late to the party. By the look of things, I am a lot late. This is the largest no-ads blog on the intawebs!? They are on twitter and there (was?) an ap, and a book; and here I am just learning about it.

Oh well. I blame it on being a new mom. Babies are distracting.

Do you know about PostSecret?  In their own words, they are "an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a postcard."

Genius






Some of them are hilarious


Others are harrowing and tragic



Some are silly



Some are moving

Some are totally relatable 


Some satisfy our inner mean girl and/or inner voyeur
 (*That's the Hilton!)

This one is my favorite, obviously.

The website gets updated weekly, but the archives are on tubmlr. I could spend days on this website.






No comments:

Post a Comment